Thursday, June 1, 2006

Club Manila East

I already made a draft for my supposedly entry about our company outing but it seems like I wasn't able to save last night so I can't retrieve it today. Anyway, I'm already tired to write those stuff again. I'll just post a picture here and a link to my yahoo photos so that you'll be able to view pictures from our company outing last May 29 at Club Manila East, Taytay, Rizal.


These are the people from the PMG-IS Department, and the wackiest department in TA ever! (L-R) me, RT, Erin,Sheina,Tin, RB, Kitty, Elza, Sir Wilson, Carlo, Ms Glads,Tiny, Ms Myles, Nhez, Sir Leo and Grace at the back is Red.

We had so much fun, that we don't want to go home anymore. :D Anyway, just see the pictures for yourself. :-P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

teka singit lang ako dun sa pic oh! :'(
nway, it's soooooo much fun!!! kelan tau balik dun?!?! ;))

Kriann said...

Balik tayo bukas! Impake ka na ha? :D