Sunday, June 18, 2006

A Couple of Surprise Parties Here and a Simple Get Together There

Wednesday morning, the time for our planned surprise party for our supervisor has arrived. I and K'Anne sneaked out to get the cake K'Anne ordered and to buy the spaghetti assigned to me. We went somewhere near St. Scho., don't ask me 'bout the name of the place please... I'm not familiar with Manila! Anyway, the name of the bakeshop is Becky's. We went back at the office at past 7 AM. Though the party has so many hitches, it went well though. We had a great time. The surprise party was held at Touch Asia's sleeping quarters for the reason that there's no available room other than that.

The second surprise party took place on the eve of the 16th, at the PMG-IS office. It was for Sir John, our project manager. It wasn't planned like Sir Wilson's but it turned out to be fun too! You just don't know what we went through to make that humble party possible. We rushed to red Ribbon Park Square branch at 8:30 PM without our supervisor's knowledge, and kuya Red and I rushed to National Bookstore to buy balloons. The humble party was witnessed by I, K'Anne, Kuya Red, Sir Wilson, Miss Glads and the celebrator himself, Sir John (Beegdawg). Throwing surprise parties is really fun! Ako kaya., kailan masusurprise?

Anyway, last Friday afternoon Julei, my college classmate/friend in MSU-IIT and I finally decided to meet. We met at SM North, we ate at Max's then there we became nostalgic, we were reminiscing our college memories along woith our other college buddies. Haaaayyyy, it feels so great to reunite with good old friends! Hope to see my other college and high school buddies soon..

By the way, I'm on the mid shift now, my work schedule now is 12:00NN - 9:00PM, feels so good to be able to sleep at night again. But, I also miss my 'shiftmate', K'Anne, though we will still be seeing each other but only for a couple of hours. On second thought, its better that way than not seeing her or anyone on the night shift.

No comments: