Friday, June 30, 2006

Hmp.

I was really, really raging mad this morning. I woke up early, I skipped breakfast so that I won't be late for work because it's the last day of the month and I want to have a perfect attendance this month with no lates and all to get my most anticipated attendance incentive but still I'm late! ONE minute late!!! Grrrr... Thanks to the cabs at Shell Buendia and the elevator of the Peak Tower and I'm one minute late for work. And my anticipated attendance incentive is now sliced to half... So sad... It could have been an additional fund for my shopping spree.

On a lighter note...
I'm planning to write a short story, I already have the plot and the characters in mind, I'm writing not because I want to join a short story writing competition or any workshop, its just that I just feel like writing. I've been weaving this story since the year started and I want to put this in writing as soon as possible, while my mind is still working. :) I'm planning to start it tonight, since Saturday and Sunday are my rest days so I think I have enough time to work on it. And hopefully I could post it here before the year ends. Heheheh Anyway, I want to have a spontaneous weekend. This would be a 'anything-goes' weekend. I don't wanna do the efforts of planning and all, then in the end nothing in my list will be realized. I just wanna enjoy. Period. But I still wish to have a blast, just like the weekend that I had last week.

I wanna buy this knitted top at Kamiseta, I've been eyeing this for a week now and I desperately want it! I already talked this top to my brother this morning and I asked him to buy it for me, he said yes and hopefully I can get that top tomorrow. I'll keep my fingers crossed that he won't forget what we talked about this morning.

No comments: