Monday, June 5, 2006

Sleepless

I am forcing myself to post something here, to do some thinking to battle the sleepyhead in me. I am VERY sleepy. I didn't get to sleep before coming to work because I along with my siblings and two of our househelps went to Gateway yesterday. We just had a little shopping (yeah, just a little), we visited my cousin Trish who manages their Kamiseta shop at Gateway, then we went strolling and just had a late lunch at Italliani's. At around 3 o'clock I asked my brother to take us home so that I can have a nap before going to work. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to, because one of our neighbors is having a children's party, and their music is playing really loud, and my bedroom is just adjacent their garden where their having the celebration. I already did almost everything but to no avail... still I can't sleep. So, I just left our house at around 8:30PM though my shift starts at 11 o'clock, coz I really don't have anything to do at home.

No comments: