Sunday, June 11, 2006

Weekend Rollercoaster

After our shift last Friday, Elza, K'Anne and I went to Glorietta to find a gift for Sir Wilson. When we got there first we had lunch at Shakey's after that we went searching for the right gift for our supervisor. We end up buying a personalized Parker pen for him, with his name engraved on it. After buying the gift K'Anne and I decided to watch a movie, Elza didn't come with us 'coz she still had work Friday night. We watched X-Men the last stand. I love the movie, though Jean Gray turned into phoenix and became Magneto's ally I still love her. She's so pretty. I also felt sorry for Cyclops that he had to die early in the movie, and so is Charles Xavier better know as Professor X. And also I was quiet bitin with Rouge's (Anna Paquin) exposure, she didn't get to fight because she chose to be cured. She chose to be human than to be mutant. And I also like Kitty, she's so cute! And Halle Berry, she's as sexy as ever. Anyway, so much for the X-Men, after watching the movie we felt the urge to watch it over again but since we haven't slept the whole night (coz we're nocturnal workers), we just decided to drop the idea and just go home and sleep. I got home at around 5 o'clock in the afternoon, I was 30 hours awake, literally.

Saturday 1 o'clock, my brother and I left for Gateway to watch a movie, we were supposed to watch Take The Lead but we were late because when we got there the movie has started and the next showing was at 5 o'clock, so we just watched Omen, I liked the cinematography but when i saw the ending, it was sooooooo disappointing. Sigh. Good thing I saw the Moffats after he movie, I almost bumped to them 'coz I didn't notice that they were coming our way. From Gateway, I went to Makati to meet K'Anne and Kitty coz we had plan to watch a movie at SM Mall of Asia. Unfortunately, when we got there the seats are full so we weren't able to watch, we tried at the I-Max but the movies there are not that good, so we ended up eating at Ted's had our girl talks then went back to the mall and just made window shopping. We bought a personalized cellphone accessory. at Eiko. After that we were supposed to have coffee but we thought that its already late so we just decided to get ourselves home. I almost forgot we met RT and her friends having coffee at Go Nuts Donuts. I got home at around midnight, my brother opened the door for me.

When I woke up this morning my brother told me to get myself ready 'coz were going to attend mass. On our way to church we passed at our dad's pharmacy to inform them and guess what i had when we got there? I got an award from him for not informing him that I'll be coming home late last night! I was like what? Kuya already told you!!! And if you were really concerned of me you should have just ask me yourself. OH MY! My step mom looks like the stereotype step mom this morning (as in really, she looks like a wicked step mom) aheheheh. After hearing mass we decided to just come to the mall, have lunch here and just surf the net to kill time.

Everytime I feel so happy, there's always a counterpart of sadness/loneliness. Can't we be really happy without being sad afterwards? Sigh. i really miss my mom, this is one of the times that I want her here with me. I really feel so alone. I don't feel like going home yet, and working tonight. Please... will somebody cheer me up? I just feel so blue.

1 comment:

Kriann said...

okei lang yun... enjoy naman tayo eh! sge next time kailangan ko ng back-up i'll give you a call. :)
sge dapat matuloy na natin yung mga plans natin. :)
thanks pala sa pics na pinakita mo kanina.. natuwa ako! hehehe