Sunday, October 7, 2007

MIS Reunion

We had our little reunion today, unlike the last time we have more attendees today (+Rhostle/Kitty). Master Wilson couldn't make it because of work (work sucks, it gets in the way of everything!) and Elza ... we don't really know about her, she's been out of reach.

We met up at Mega, as usual we didn't know where we're going all we knew is that we were starving! We had late lunch at Cavana a Singaporean resto. We lingered for about an hour there even after we finished our lunch, we had so many catching up to do. We were really loud, I swear! After we left Cavana we still didn't know where we're going after, we made our feet do the walking and thinking. After quite sometime we decided to have our dessert at Cold Rock at The Fort Strip.

When we got at Cold Rock, we changed our minds, because we don't feel like eating ice cream anymore, we want cake! So our feet went on and on till we got to the Bonifacio High Street. We had our pictures taken at their 'plaza', and we strolled along the high street. But after a few rounds there we still couldn't find a place where we could have our cake. We walked a little more again and we landed at Piazza Serendra, we had another series of photo shoot and finally we arrived at Chelsea! We had our dinner there which is consist of pizza, cheesecake, Pavlova and the teas with a twist. We weren't able to get the best seats in the resto because there was a private party, we only dined alfresco but it was still fine. The food there is really great only the service wasn't maybe because they were busy catering for the private party inside. After our sumptuous meal K'Anne and Kitty left. K'Anne is the Cinderella of our group, she has a curfew at the age of 23! And Kitty left earlier also because she's meeting her college friends, I think.

After the two of them left Shein, kuya Red and I decided to stay for a while since it's too early for us to go to work. Our shift does not start before 11PM and it was only half past 7 when we finished our dinner. We decided to go to Market Market and watch a movie, unluckily the LFS starts at 9PM, we can't wait for that. We dismissed the idea, then we thought about wall climbing. But since I was wearing skirt, I decided to buy myself a pair of pants but when I was fitting some pants kuya Red said that he can't wall climb anymore wala na daw syang energy, he's sleepless like me because we both had work the night before. Again our wall climbing session is called off and is scheduled to another day when we're all energized and had enough sleep unlike today. After some walking, more likely dragging ourselves we were really tired and exhausted.



at mega undecided on where to go next


The Fort Strip Parking

Bonifacio High Street

Still at BHS


Piazza Serendra


Dinner at Chelsea


Our food for dinner


tea monsters at Chelsea

Instead of going straight to work, Shein and I went to my place and took a nap before going to work. And now we are here working our little butts, monitoring the dialer, uploading pics, in my case blogging and troubleshooting some problems here in the office. I know I won't be able to have my little nap tonight... I know tonight will be a very tough night. Good luck to sleepless me. But no regrets! I had so much fun! I had more than one good laugh today!

No comments: