Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Superpowers, Super Cool!

While waiting for Heroes to buffer what's better thing to do? Of course spew some words on my blog! I was almost mad, and I almost want to send a letter to NBC on why Nikki/Jessica, DL and Micah aren't on the first 2 episodes of the show. I love their family, they are all special, not in the sense that they are some 'special people/child', but they all have powers man! Though I'm not really convinced that Nikki/Jessica's MPD (multiple personality disorder) is a gift but nonetheless DL and specially Micah got the coolest. Think talking to an ATM, and asking it to release cash even without the use of an ATM card nor a bank account. That's superb right? I can't even imagine on what I'm going to buy with all those bucks! Hahaha! Maybe that's one of the million reasons why I'm not given that kind of power, or any power on that matter.

DL, Nikki and Micah

Speaking of superpowers, what superpower do you want to have? I know it's like a kiddie question but I just wanna know, or maybe I'm asking you this for me to also have a reason to tell you what powers I wanna have. Whatever! Anyway, I want Micah's powers, but what will I do with all those cash if I can't even defend myself? So that made me want to have Claire's... she can regenerate everything in her body. She may not stay dead forever but the point is she still can't defend herself and she can't talk to ATMs and ask for money! Hahaha! So, I now decided that I would love to have Peter Petrelli's. That man has SUPERPOWERS, and I mean literally! He has the ability to adopt/share any power from any gifted person he came in contact with just by
being beside them or even just think of them. Ain't that SUPER COOL? Of course it is! I know that made you also want to have Peter's powers, but hey I'm the first. Just kidding! You can still have Peter's powers...

Claire Bennet/Buttler and Peter Petrelli
I am starting to imagine the things that I can do with Peter's powers... hmnn.. fly, paint the future, regenerate, teleport, talk to computers, be invisible, be a tracking device, walk on walls, hear everything even a person's heartbeat, heal... I could go on with a very long list. And literally I could be one of the most powerful persons in the world. Of course, that would be me, Peter and Sylar (if he's still alive, bet he is).

Ok, I'll check the video now if it's over buffering....

Not yet done, but it's almost halfway.

Need to do something, for me not to get bored... Aha! I'll do some bloghopping for a while. I'll get back to you later and I'll tell you what happened in season 2's third episode. Ciao!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Peter aside from his superpowers he's also super hot! He's as hot as the nuclear energy he emits! He can literally burn me down! LOL

Kriann said...

I totally agree with you! He's really hot, its just sad that Isaac Mendez have to die so soon... He adds HOTNESS to the series too!

I'm still mourning for your death Isaac...