Saturday, October 6, 2007

Seriously Anticipating

Yey! MIS Day!
We've been planning to get together with my ex-IS officemates and finally it will be happening today! The last time we went out together was the 5th of May this year, so it's like 5 months ago and it was only I, Shein, K'Anne and kuya Red. And today I am hoping that we'll have more attendees if not complete attendance. I am soooo excited! Ironically, we've been planning this since the last week of August I think but until now we haven't decided yet on where we're going. We only agreed to meet up somewhere near and accessible to all of us.

But I know whatever happens and wherever we'll be today it will be so much fun. As far as I can remember there was never a dull moment with these people... even at work! We just simply click! When we're all together we can make even the gloomiest day fun!

I can't wait to get off from work! I'll post here later everything that will happen today.

No comments: