Sunday, October 21, 2007

Don't Read: Boring!

I really don't have anything to blog about except from the thing that happened to me/us, but I don't want to talk about it now, might get jinxed. So anyway since I don't have other choices might as well blog something that happened yesterday, but seriously if you don't want to fall asleep while or after reading this blog please STOP now but if you want to have a little yawn and some snoring after, carry on. But please don't blame the blogger, I already warned you. Ok, so here goes nothing....

After getting off from work last Saturday, I went to have breakfast with some 'friends' and then met up with friends (notice that there's a BIG difference between 'friends' and friends) at Watering Hole in Shang. Then we went to a bookstore because my friend Jeff wanted to buy a book for his girlfriend and he wants me to suggest or find a good book for her. I am not really an expert when it comes to books but it helps that I read a lot or should I say I read anything that I see that have words plastered on it. And mind you, all my friends love the book that I suggest them to read. After Jeff bought the book we went loitering around the mall. We basically just look around the shops. Then while Jeff went to fetch her girlfriend, Janny and I went to another bookstore and did some reading. I was almost halfway done with the book I'm reading when Janny got a text from Jeff telling us to meet him at the cinema. We went to the cinema and watched The Seeker. The movie wasn't so bad but it wasn't so good either, to say it's just so-so. When the movie ended Janny and I were like "That's it?". The plot is predictable but though it was, there was still a little part of me hoping that it will turn out quite well. But surprise, surprise! It didn't. It was just so-so. Period.

After watching the movie, we went home straight. I need to get some sleep because of work. What else could there be? There's no Saturday night out for me! Just work-ing out.

I just hope my mom won't find out about my malling yesterday, she would be mad at me. Because she was telling me that I shouldn't be going to the mall for a while after the Glorietta 2 explosion last Friday. And there I was, just a day after the explosion. Sorry mom, but I think it's safer to go malling after the explosion because there are guards everywhere (with their huge bomb sniffing dogs) and the security is really tight, they're on full red alert, remember? I think I made my point.... so don't you worry mom. And I made it home yesterday without a bruise or a splinter, only numbed feet.

No comments: