Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Shopping Bug

I got the bug these past three days. My spending got overboard, and way, way overboard! Been spending non-stop. I've been splurging on shopping, dining, spa and other things. I just don't want to get over my complete list because I might get a heart attack. Seriously, I was kinda out of the spending scene the past month, I abstained. But this week? Never mind... don't really want to think about it. A girl can't have too many shoes, clothes and bags, right? (yeah, right, talk to the hand Kristina!) But some of the stuff I bought were on sale, like how many times you get to find good stuff on sale?! Just rarely.. so you see, I'm still being reasonable. Please don't argue because I don't want to confuse myself... I'm still on the process of convincing her that what I did is very reasonable.

And this morning a friend asked me to 'visit' TriNoMa with her after lunch... I'm still thinking if I'll go with her.

"No you won't Kristina!", said the little voice in my head.

"But a little window shopping won't hurt, right? And who knows I might find some best buys there too! It'll be great!", said I.

"Ok, but just a little shopping, ok?", reminded the little voice.

"I won't promise but I'll try!", (grins)

Ok, fine! I know I need to stop this nonsense. I need to get up and take a bath now. I feel that I just got out from the sauna, it's not really hot though. The weather's just fine but I just finished doing Pilates. So, I'm really sweating and panting while typing. Ewww gross! Hahahah.

Ciao.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So ganon na.... "Malayo ang Gateway" kaya ayaw mo pumunta dito? Pano ba yung TriNoMa mas malapit ba sya sa Mandaluyong?

Kriann said...

Malayo din... hehehe. Sa Shang na nga lang ako... kaya lang sinisipa na ako ng Shang palabas, parati nalang daw kasi ako doon eh!

Kaya sa TriNoMa naman for a change... ayaw na rin kasi sakin ng gateway eh.

Anonymous said...

Hmp! ewan ko sayo... tots kung di ka punta today, tomorrow punta ka ah! It's a statement not a question kaya you really have to!

Anonymous said...

Shopping bug eh? Did you get me a present? I know you already gave me a bracelet or whatever it is, but did you get me a REAL present? :)

Kriann said...

Huwaaat? You need another present?! Hahahaha don't worry missy i'll send you your present and it will no longer be virtual but real. You can count on that!