Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Opa! Cyma!

We went to Robinson's Galleria yesterday, I've been there once, but I only met up with a friend at NBS, and yesterday was the first time that I went around the entire place. I had a little shopping spree there but we went to Shang (not again?)after for dinner.

We dined at Cyma Greek Taverna at the ledge. The food's really great! Evgefstos! (delicious). We had Spinach and Artichoke fondue for appetizer, then we also had Mousakka and Roka pasta. As always their lemon iced tea is still the best!

our food
my brotherand myself!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoah! That looks so delicious, isn't it? No wonder you're getting ________ (insert adjective here) :)

krislowie said...

Wow! I had a great time with my sister, food so delicious especially the appetizer Artichoke Fondue kaya lng i don't like the Roka Pasta parang kumakain ako ng carabao grass hehehe ayaw ko sa green leaves na nilagay nila. Bottomless Iced tea naka apat na glass ako whahahaha...
Thanks for the treat sis.

Kriann said...

Wow kuya after 100 years you commented on my blog, finally! Thanks so much for giving in to my 'request'.. Hahaha. You're most welcome! Next time it's your turn to treat me! And don't forget my Marc Jacobs present! :D