Thursday, September 6, 2007

Faceoff


"why are you wearing the same shirt as mine?"

What will you do if you and a co-worker wore exactly the same shirt to work at the same day?

This happened to me today but I don't mind because it's not really a heinous crime, and you won't go to jail if ever you commit this. In fact I just shrugged and laughed it off. But to the other person (my co-worker) she felt like she was humiliated. And I sensed that if she could just go home and change her shirt, she would really do it. She even told me not to go near her, I think she doesn't want us to be seen together. But me, I haven't had the slightest hint of embarrassment. I even joked around the workplace about it, and I even asked her to have her picture taken with me so that we'll have a 'proof' that we wore the same shirt at the same day. But of course she refused. So, what I did is just take pictures with Shein since we were both wearing striped shirts today.



On a different note, my brother arrived yesterday morning from Thailand. Happy days are here again! :p

No comments: