Monday, September 24, 2007

Reasons Why I Love my Office/Seat mate


Just barely an hour before my week officially ends, since I have nothing else to do except wait for the time to pass by I am making this post. And before I decided to spew words here I got an IM from Shein my officemate/seat mate here at work and everything else and our convo went like this:

»-(¯`§hê¿n´¯)-» : have a break.. have oreo
X-teen: hahaha
»-(¯`§hê¿n´¯)-» : hahaha
X-teen: bago yan ah!
»-(¯`§hê¿n´¯)-» : hahaha
»-(¯`§hê¿n´¯)-» : eto ung binili natin di ko din nakain
»-(¯`§hê¿n´¯)-» : buti di sinugod ni kuya
X-teen: hehehe sge hingi ako
»-(¯`§hê¿n´¯)-» : unlike yours
X-teen: andami pala nyan! (after looking at her single packet of Oreo)
»-(¯`§hê¿n´¯)-» : :))
X-teen: overwhelming!
»-(¯`§hê¿n´¯)-» : ganyan ako kagenerous
»-(¯`§hê¿n´¯)-» : :))
X-teen: :))

I really love her, and so thankful for this girl. She shared her Oreo, a single packet that consists of 3 Oreo cookies! She's so generous, right? If I were her, and I so love Oreo (like her)I wouldn't share it with anybody, I'll eat it all by myself! Hahaha Selfish! Hahaha just kidding, of course I'll share it with her, but ONLY with her. And so because of the Oreo cookie I'm making a post on "Reasons Why I Love Her".

First, that's because she's so generous (as well as I am)... we share almost everything(food, toothpaste, paper towels, tissues, etc..) that we have here at work. And second, she rarely makes fun of me, take note there's rarely, she still makes fun of me when she wanted too. But I get to gang up on her as often as I want to, and she admits that I'm the only person who can gang up on her the way that I do. Am I making sense? No?

Anyway, let's continue with the list: she's the only person who I can text when I'm in the office, soaking wet and when I needed some dry clothes to wear. She also puts up with my insanity, because basically I also put up with hers. As they say birds of the same feather flock together. So, you see the picture? And when I really needed someone to talk to either with sense or none she's willing to lend her ears. And she feeds me a lot! Maybe she wants me to stay healthy or maybe she just wants me to be fat but I'm leaning on the former people. And also because she's a great officemate, we take turns in monitoring the dialers and sleeping during office hours, we share proxy sites/softwares to access friendster, youtube, myspace, dailymotion etc.. And because she actually reads all the books that I let her read and watch the same TV shows that watch.

I could go on with this list for like forever.... There are so many reasons why I love her so much, but to sum it all up I love her for the simplest reason... Because she's Sheina and there are no reasons why you shouldn't love Shein.

Ok, I need to stop. I was psyched to make this a funny(not), light(yes) post but I'm sorry if it went kinda mushy in the end. Anyway, I know you people out there are just about to start your week but me? I'm capping it off 17 minutes from now. Rest days are here! I so love Mondays! (Is it just me?) Sorry for those who hate Mondays but for me it's the other way around. I SO LOVE MONDAYS!

Have a great week everyone and have a great weekend to me! Ciao. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww you're such a sweetheart i love you too ... you're my sister.. and that would be the literal sister! we both never had one.. well we have each other =p sistah

Kriann said...

thanks sistah!

Anonymous said...

"I'll eat it all by myself!" -- hahaha selfish mode! pero alam ko naman na di ka ganyan... minsan lang. hahahaha

Anonymous said...

aaww...how sweet..miss you both! sobra! :( looking forward this coming October 6.. weee :)

Kriann said...

kitty cat! miss ka na rin namin! See you on the 6th! (excited mode)