Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Home Alone Days

Day 2

I met up with some of the Stoneground (Vanessa, Joey and Tin), it was so much fun! It was February I think since the last time we saw each other. We had late lunch or early dinner at Tender Bob's in Shangrila mall and we had quite along chat at Starbucks' veranda at the ledge.

Day 3

After going to work, I met up with a new friend for coffee.

Day4

I had no choice but to cook myself a dinner so I won't starve myself.

Day5 & 6

Nothing much happened... because I slept early and woke up super late so I was in a haste for work.

Day 7 & 8

Shein spent the day here in my place, but when night comes she decided not to go to work anymore. I really had fun with her staying/sleeping over here in my place. It felt like I was a child again! We were like playing house! We cook our food, we talk a lot about anything, we had DVD marathon and of course the sleeping marathon!

Day 9

The day is just about to start... I woke up early just to watch TV. I am a huge news and current affairs junkie. I so love news shows and even documentaries. I am also quite not feeling good today, I haven't heard from my brother yet and I really have no idea on what exact day he's coming back.

Anyway, I'm going to eat my breakfast now, I'm super starved!


No comments: