Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Nancy Drew

Went to the mall yesterday with my brother to catch a movie, and yes that's what we only did. No actual and window shopping, and no book reading/scanning in a book store. We watched Nancy Drew at the Premiere cinema of Shang and there were only 6 of us who came to watch the movie. And it was kinda funny because we were like seated on 2 columns consisting of 3 persons.
our seating arrangement at the cinema

It was I who picked that movie because I used to read Nancy Drew and the Hardy Boys when I was little, about 3rd grade maybe. Now it's really obvious how dorky I was, so you don't have to wonder if sometimes the dorky side of me surfaces every once in a while. While watching the movie I was kinda nostalgic, I missed the days when I was a kid pretending to be Nancy Drew and how I lead a bunch of kids my age from our block and "sleuth" around as if there was a mystery to be solved.

As expected it was a teenybopper movie, but with a mystery (It's Nancy Drew remember?). But I still enjoyed watching the film.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wasn't wondering at all... I knew you were a dork from the very start. Hahaha! You said you used to pretend that you were Nancy, did you wear the kind of clothes she wore?

Kriann said...

Awwwwww, that hurts! j/k I'm a dork and loving it! But no, i didn't dress up like her, I was pretty boyish back then, but very cute and pretty though! Huh!

Anonymous said...

Boyish but cute and pretty? Sino may sabi nun?

Kriann said...

My mom, my aunts and my grandparents! Hahaha totoo yun.... i'll bet my life on it! Hahahaha