Monday, September 17, 2007

New Blog Look


I’m sick since last Friday but though I’m sick I still went to work and in fact I’m still here at work today. I have tonsillitis with fever, cough and colds on the side. Good thing today is my last day at work for the week and I’ll be able to rest and ‘recharge’ myself.

The other night I was so bored here at work that’s why I played with Adobe Photoshop again and made a new header for my little blog and tweaked my old template a little to give my blog a not so new look. I also changed my banner from Kristinion’s – Kristin’s opinions to Diaphanousness – life of a country girl/city girl blogged, and I think this is more appropriate, I just think. Maybe because it’s not all the time that I write or blog about my opinions here, but most of the time I just blab about anything I can think of and anything that happened to me, even senseless and shameful stuff… so basically this blog is all about diaphanousness (transparency), me (country girl/city girl), my life being blogged.

No comments: