Wednesday, August 4, 2010

KristinAtilano in 30 Days - Day 03


A picture of you and your friends..

I mentioned before my friends and I used to post a lot of pictures of them. But I don't have decent and recent pics of them. So I'm going to introduce you to some of my cliques. The cliques that I can relate to even in real life.


Audrina, Whitney and Lauren


The girls from The Hills sans Heidi. Aside from their fashion styles, I also love the way they make Lauren portray the working student: studying at FIDM and interning for Teen Vogue at the same time and eventually working for People's Rev and whatever it is that she's doing now. And Whitney she's transformed from the LA girl to the big City girl. And how she's sashaying up the stairs of fashion.


Jenny, Serena, Nate, Vanessa, Blair, Chuck & Dan

The famous Upper East Siders and the Brooklyn babes and boy. I just can't get enough of their drama, their fabulous closets and the upper class lives that they live.


Spencer, Emily, Hanna and Aria

The girls from Prettly Little Liars, it's not that I can relate to this show because my bestfriend was murdered (god forbid) or that I was an accessory to the crime or something like that. But I just like the way they stick together, even if they're not really besties anymore but they're still there for each other.

So there are my top 3 TV friends! ☺

No comments: