Sunday, August 8, 2010

KristinAtilano in 30 Days - Day 07



A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you


This is easy... I would say that it's my family in a blink of an eye. It's an almost automatic answer when you ask anyone. They molded me into who(ever) I am today.



And there's Carrie Bradshaw. She's my role model even though she had bad choices in the past, but still Carrie Bradshaw is CARRIE BRADSHAW! She's everyone's favorite pop culture female icon. And Carrie and the show itself made me want to live in the big city and do a SATC stunt.


And last but definitely not the least... Carrie Bradshaw won't be Carrie Bradshaw without the city. The city that never sleeps! You think it's a cliché but I LOVE NEW YORK CITY! I just love the picture perfect city and the fashion styles of the people who live there.

No comments: