Wednesday, August 11, 2010

KristinAtilano in 30 Days - Day10

Songs you listen to when you're happy, sad, bored, hyped, mad. I should say that this is the hardest. I can't decide what song for what mood.



I practically listen to every genre, except for boybands, they are my biggest no-no! Anyway, I'll give this exercise a try. Just a TRY.



When I'm happy I listen to any upbeat music: it doesn't matter if it's alternative, pop or country. But thinking about it now I think I listen to Natasha Bedingfield's Pocketful of Sunshine album, it's all about positivity baby! When I'm sad, I listen to Augustana, their songs just express how I really feel.

When I'm bored I listen to Bowling For Soup they just have the perfect songs for a perfectly boring day! And instantly I will be able to forget my boredom and just sing and smile with the BFS guys.

When hyped, I'd go for Imogen Heap, Colbie Caillat and Marit Larsen. The chillout melody of their songs make me feel relaxed. And I also listen to them when I'm cramming to meet a deadline. Their songs make me think clear and just slow down (in a good way).

When I'm mad... this I know a little too well. I listen to any hard core alternative song. The louder the better. I'm the type of person who just keeps quiet when I'm angry because I don't want to regret anything I say after the madness is over, so the loud songs kinda express what I really feel.


No comments: