Thursday, August 26, 2010

KristinAtilano in 30 Days - Day 24

A letter to your parents

For Mama:

Momma,

I'm missing you now. I missed the days when you're here in Manila, our endless talks about everything. The way you rub my back so that I can sleep during my sleepless nights. And how you'll call me and ask me to meet you at the mall after I get off from work. Our pig out moments, our shopping together. I miss the little things we do together. I miss you momma. I hope to see you soon.

Te amo.

Ann

For Papa:

Pa,

The last time we saw each other all I ever said to you was "hi", and I really regret it. I hope a day will come when you'll call me or I can call you and we'll have coffee or something. I really missed you. And one of the reasons that I don't visit you it's because I'm jealous of my half siblings, they are so much closer to you. It pains me knowing that you tuck them to bed and kiss them goodnight. I'm also jealous because they get to spend time with you, and our communication is limited to text messages for special occasions like Christmas, new years and birthdays. I really hope we're going to be ok, someday, somehow.

Love Ann

No comments: