Thursday, August 19, 2010

KristinAtilano in 30 Days - Day 18



Plans/ dreams/ goals you have.

I have no concrete plans just yet, but I'm already planning of quitting my job early next year. I think the I.T. world is not my cup of tea, never was. I already talked to my mom about the possible things I want to do next year. I would start a small business with my other girl cousins. They're both fresh out of college and doesn't like the idea of working for someone else. But they are oozing with fresh ideas and confidence.




I would do that business thingy if and when my dream of becoming a rock star is shattered. Ha! Like that is going to happen (I meant me becoming a rockstar), I know how to play the piano and guitar but sing? You'd rather be deaf than hear me sing.




Seriously, I always dream of becoming a broadcast journalist, not that I have a degree or experience to back me up. Except that one summer that I work as a DJ for a FM station in our province. But still I don't think that experience will get me anywhere as far as broadcast journalism is concern. If given the chance I wouldn't mind working behind the camera or the mic, I just wanted to be part of the whole newscasting process. I would gladly take the job of becoming some newscaster's assistant: run her errands, make her coffee, hand her her scripts, even get her suit from the dry cleaning. Hey without her scripts and suit she wouldn't be able to deliver the news, right?

And in terms of goals, I just want to complete this 30 Day exercise. It would be exciting for me, that I'm able to finish something. And wouldn't you like to know what I will post for the rest of this exercise? ☺

No comments: