Sunday, August 15, 2010

KristinAtilano in 30 Days - Day 13

A letter to someone who has hurt you recently.

Ok, this was supposed to be posted YESTERDAY! I'm quite surprised myself that it took me 13 days to fold and miss a post. It's a sign of progress! Right?

Anyway, thinking about the exercise for Day 13, I think I subconsciously knew that I don't need to do the exercise because no one has hurt me recently. Well, there's someone but I know that it was just a petty issue.

So, for the spirit of doing this 30 Day blog thingy I'm going to post something, different. I'm going to write a letter to someone who made me really happy recently. It's timely because I just got the note that I've been waiting for yesterday.




Dear _______,

Thank you so much for appreciating all my efforts. I am happy so happy for the "surprise", you can't imagine how much it meant to me. Just a note from you could turn my day upside down.

Thank you so much. And in your words it's so "sayang that I wasn't able to be there".

Much love,

moi

No comments: