Monday, August 16, 2010

KristinAtilano in 30 Days - Day 14




A picture of you and your family.

My family is comprised of my mom, my brother and me. I'm not being bitter or anything, I'm just stating facts. My dad and mom separated when I was in 3rd grade and he already have his own family now, so it's just right that I only consider the 3 of us as a family.

Let me tell you something about my mom and brother... My mom is a public school teacher, and I consider her as a cool mom. She's not the type of mother that tells you what to do. Instead, she'll tell me what I would be getting into if I chose this or that. She'll lay the cards in front of me, and let me choose what I really want. She's also into fashion, she's obsessed with shoes and purses.

My brother, Kristian is like my closest guy friend. We've been house mates ever since we got here in Manila. He loves to cook. He's my shopping buddy (read as: carry the shopping bags), and my instant movie date when no one in my circle of friends is available.

So there's a brief description of y mom and brother. They are the two persons in the world that I would do or give everything/anything, even my life in a heart beat.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi!

I agree with you written a very good text. I think that the subject is not completely exhausted. Waiting for more ...
And by the way see the election of Miss World: http://missvanilla.eu/miss-country-europe.html