Monday, August 2, 2010

KristinAtilano in 30 Days - Day 01



A Recent Picture of you and 15 interesting facts about you.
1. I enjoy writing so much but usually there’s only one person who reads my works, ME!
2. I always dream of becoming a fashion designer, and a newscaster in one.
3. when I was little I wanted to be an actress, but it was just recently that I realized that I suck at it (acting). ☺
4. I still watch Disney shows, I’m a kid at heart.
5. I also enjoy reading books, I love going to places just to read. I read all kinds of books.
6. I prefer staying in than going out on a weekend night, but I still party every once in a while.
7. I prefer high heels over flats, but I have a very weak right ankle.
8. I secretly wish it would rain at least once a month so I can wear my Wellington boots. They’re made for rain, right?
9. I watch/watched Gossip Girl, Pretty Little Liars, The OC and The Hills for fashion inspiration.
10. I would love to attend the biggest fashion weeks NYC, Paris and London!
11. I always wanted to be brushing elbows with Pinky Webb, she’s so classy and smart.
12. I love classic pieces, often get them from vintage stores (read as: ukay-ukay) and a "store" called my mom or aunt’s closets.
13. I splurge on clothes!
14. I would like to work for VOGUE someday. Thank you.
15. I have no idea how, but I would like to leave a mark and make an impact to others.

No comments: