Tuesday, August 17, 2010

KristinAtilano in 30 Days - Day 16


Another picture of yourself (baby pic)

This entry made me wish I was back at home in the province I got lots of cute baby pics (I was a cute baby!) Whoever disagrees... well you can't do anything as this is my blog. ☺

Anyway, I don't have my baby picture with me but this will suffice, I think. Oh god! This is shameful! Hahaha!



Look at those Daisy Dukes (the shorts), I was already sporting those even way back then! The laced socks and Mary Janes and the dangling earrings! And don't get me started with the bangs! Hahaha! I think this was taken at MU, when my mom was taking up her second course B.S.Ed.

I remembered when my mom was studying for an exam in Bio and she's been memorizing all those scientific names of the plants, and I was just on the floor playing with my crayons and heard all the scientific names and eventually memorized it all. So on the day of their exams she asked me to come with her and I was her "cheat sheet". The professor didn't suspect a thing because who'll expect a four year old like me to memorized it all? And even her classmates would call me and "give me candy" and ask me for the scientific name of this and that. I was the coolest kid in their eyes that time, they'll buy me any food that I wanted so we'll be friends and I will be their ticket to pass their Bio exams!


No comments: