Saturday, November 23, 2013

3 Things I Like About Me

Day 16: 3 Things you are proud of about your personality.

There are lots days when I am proud of myself, but there are also certain days when I feel like I don't amount to something. But today, I'm going to write about the things that I am proud of about myself.


Never Give Up Award

I am the kind of person who never rarely gives up. Even if the whole world is expecting me to quit, I don't. That's one of the traits of a fiery Aries. I have this thought that "what if at the time that I decided to give up, I was just a foot away from winning or getting what I want?" So I never quit, unless I know it's a hopeless case, but it's a different story though.

Don't Care Attitude

Yes, I have mastered the art of deadma (not caring). I care for other people of course, I just don't care what other people think of me. I used to listen to every comment people say about me, but it got me nothing but low self-esteem. And I have decided that whatever I will do, people will always have something to say about me. So, I just let them be.

Good Memory

I don't know if this is a gift or a curse. I remember everything. Even the tiniest detail. No, I don't have the eidetic memory of Mike Ross (Hello Mike Ross!) but I have good enough memory to remember the good and the bad. It is a gift because I remember all the happy memories in detail, like watching a movie or an AVP, but it's also a curse because I will never forget all the times that my heart has been broken. And not just the memory, I can also recall the pain that I went through.

No comments: