Friday, November 15, 2013

Dear Ex

Day 12: Things you want to say to an ex.

When I first saw this blog challenge and got to number 12, I thought I have lots of things to say to my exes. Then came the 12th day of the challenge, and I ran out of things to say to them. I'm not sure if I don't have anything to say, or I just don't want to say anything to any of them.

It already happened, let's just put the past behind. So, I think if ever I have to say anything to them... It will be:

"Thank you for being a part of my life. I'm sorry we didn't work out. We were young, we were fools, we were just never meant to be."

"And you were basically stupid and a douche for telling me that you'll wait for me and then getting another girl pregnant. I just wish you never said that you'll wait so I won't expect, and I won't come running home from my "bright future" you freaking moron."




No comments: