Sunday, November 24, 2013

What Scares Me

Day 17: Things that make you scared.

There aren't lots of things that make me scared. I'm quite a toughie you know. I love watching scary movies (the genre, not the movies with the same title). It gives me quite a thrill and I like that. But there are just certain things that I am really afraid of, that would have me screaming and running.


  1. Roaches - whether crawling, flying I just can't stand them. When I was a kid, I wasn't afraid of them but since I have learned how much germs they carry with them... Arghh... I just can't stand them. If I see one in my bedroom before I go to bed, chances are I won't be able to sleep the whole night.
  2. Arachnids - I can take the house spiders but other than that, no thanks. I know how poisonous they can be. 
  3. Deep waters - I'm the worst swimmer in the history of worst swimmers. I'm not really sure if I know how to swim or I just know how to stay afloat for a little while. Regardless if I know how to swim or not, I still don't like deep waters. I had this knee injury during the sophomore year in college and when it is soaked in water I tend to have this killing sprain. So, if I'm somewhere deep I'll have no way of getting myself out of the water. Maybe I'll just stop breathing and wait for my time.
  4. Death - I know it is inevitable. But I'm still afraid of it. I'm not scared of dying, but I'm scared of the outcome of having someone you care about die. It's just the worst feeling in the world.

No comments: