Friday, November 1, 2013

Just Another Update

It’s another long weekend, even longer than the long weekend I had last week. I’m pretty much busy balancing work and my personal life so having a long weekend is a breathe of fresh air. Yes, work takes 70% of my time but I always find time to enjoy the little things in life. 

So to prove to you that I got a life outside work I'm going to chronicle the things that I've done the past two months. It's not much but clearly it will suffice.
  1. Participated on a Management Development Program Training. (I know it's still work-related but it didn't feel like one. I had the best time.)
  2. Went on a 2-day vacation with family on the beach (and by family I meant cousins)
  3. Agreed on two first dates (No thanks to my friends. Not really horrible, but let's just say that they're not second date material.)
  4. Had food coma more than thrice. (Yes, I eat and run!)
  5. Ran a 10K marathon and finished it! (Yes! I. Did. It! It's now off my bucket list.)
  6. Met three new international friends. (Jane, Michelle and Sophie)
  7. Got a bit wasted with Kristoff and Louie. (We partied the night away with our 3 new international friends)
I think that pretty much summed up the two months that I've been MIA on this blog. But don't you worry my non-existent readers, I'll try to post 30 more entries this month. See you around. 

No comments: