Friday, November 1, 2013

Weird Things You Do When You're Alone

I have this messed up definition of weird because I have this blurred line between weird and normal. I do weird things on a regular basis that they already became the norm. So the first post of this blog challenge is a tad bit challenging for me.

Before I even started writing this entry I have racked my brain up, down, left, right for all the weird things that I do but then again I can't seem to distinguish the normal from the weird. Tough job.

  1. I start reading all the first two chapters of the new (e)books that I have on my iPad then continue reading the one that I will find most interesting.
  2. Take duckface selfies on the mirror and then deleting everything. I just don't have the nerve to post those kind of photos. Or maybe, I just don't look good doing a duckface so I'm scared to death that I will be judged. And I have also read duckface is so 2012, sparrow face is the new trend for selfies. I must learn to do that. Research Kristina, research.
  3. I talk to myself. You may find this weird, but I find this pretty normal. And it gets me through whatever I'm going through.
  4. Whenever I'm alone I plan all the things that I want to do and then never get to do it because it's either I fall asleep or just get carried away playing games on my iPad.
Looking at the list that I made I think I'm not that weird though. Or maybe the things that I do when I'm alone are not that weird.. 

No comments: