Monday, November 18, 2013

Ideal Date

Day 13: A date you would love to go on.

My ideal date is nothing fancy. I don't want to go to a fancy restaurant and have food that I can't even pronounce. In fact, I want my date to be low key. I want something "unplanned". I just want the day to unfold by itself. We can start by going to a park, then eat some street food, go sight seeing in the metro and maybe grab a cup of coffee while people watching. And finally cap the day while watching the sunset.

This is the kind of date that I would love to go to because I don't have to be anyone else but myself. Yes, I would love some fancy dinner but I'd rather that we spend the day talking about ourselves than worrying about how much we've spent on a single dish. Or worst worrying if it's ok that we go Dutch or I'll let you pay for everything. And I don't want to obsess about the clothes that I'm supposed to wear, if it'll go with shoes and my purse. Truthfully, I don't really care where my date takes me, as long as we click we're sure going to be a hit! 

No comments: