Tuesday, November 5, 2013

What Bugs me About Guys

For the fifth day: Five things that irritate you about the opposite sex.

Hmm... I haven't really given this a thought before the blog challenge. I've lived with guys my entire life. But before you think that I'm Slutty McPhee, those guys that I've lived with are my brother and my cousins. I've lived with guys long enough that I think nothing bugs me now because I just gotten so used to them. And aside from being used to living with guys, my brother and my cousins are so easy to live with. They are very hygienic and not messy at all. Who am I to complain? I was and still am treated like a freaking royalty! Still I will try to think of something. I can't promise five though. 

Okay, so here goes my list. Just know that this list is unofficial (is there an official list?) I'll just type here whatever that comes to my mind.

30 minutes later and I haven't thought of anything worth writing here. So I think it's safe to say that I haven't found anything that bugs me about the opposite sex yet. Immersion is a great help. :-)

No comments: