Monday, November 18, 2013

Ewww

Day 14: Something disgusting that you do.

I may have a blurred line between normal and weird but I can surely identify what's disgusting and what's not. I seriously can't think of anything disgusting that I do. The only thing that I think is disgusting is my laziness of doing the laundry. Yeah, I love dressing up but ironically I hate doing the laundry. My mom always complain when she visits because I have this huge pile of dirty laundry in my room. I think it's disgusting because I'm a girl and I'm supposed to NOT have a piled up laundry.

Update: 
And ohh, while I was on the train this morning and I saw a kid chewing a gum and I remember that when I was a kid my mom never let us chew gums. She (as well as my grandma) thinks that it's not appropriate for girls to chew gums. So whenever I got the opportunity to chew a gum it's like heaven! It's just once in a blue moon that I get to taste one, so it feels like Christmas! The disgusting part you ask? When the sweetness of the gum is gone, I put a teaspoon of sugar in my mouth and chew the gum again. Ewww. Yes, I know. But I just can't afford to spit a gum out right away. It's a rare commodity so, you gotta do what you gottta do. 

Just so you know, I stopped popping sugar in my mouth while chewing a gum during high school. Because I got extra cash to buy my stash of gum. And it was also banned from my school, and well my mom was right... Girls chewing gum is not a good sight to see.

No comments: