Sunday, November 3, 2013

What Attracts Me

This is the third post now. I'm on a roll! I hope this goes on till I reached the end of the 30 day challenge. The third day blog challenge is to write about the kind of person that attracts me.

Without further adieu this is my list:

  1. He should be able to keep up with a conversation. When I'm in the mood, my mouth fires up like a machine gun. So, he should be able to keep up with me. I don't care if you are the most good looking guy in the world if you can't carry out a conversation.
  2. He must not be able to just carry out a conversation, but he also needs to have substance. I want someone that I can talk to, and actually have sense. I talk nonsense most of the time so I need someone to balance out the conversation. I also want someone who is intelligent, who can spew a few (useless) trivia and who's updated with what's happening with the world.
  3. And lastly, I want someone who is taller and older (5 years tops) than me. And it will be a bonus if he has this Greek/Roman nose and wears geeky (not nerdy, but cool-looking) glasses. 
If a guy has all this, and he asked me out I would say yes in a heartbeat. See? I'm not really that picky! 

No comments: