Saturday, November 2, 2013

The Past Two Years

This second entry is about how I have changed in the past two years. It's weird because I still feel the same but different. You know what I mean? See? I'm really weird that way. Anyway, many things happened the past two years, I lost a very special person, my maternal grandmother. I quit my job, became a professional bum, then got a temp job, and then landed the one that I have now. I also got a kick of dating someone more than a month. Trust me, it's a level up for me.

On a serious note, I think I became stronger emotionally and spiritually. I've learned to let go of things and people all the same. I have also learned that not everything you wish for is good for you. And some dreams when they come true does not necessarily mean that you'll be happy. I had also lost some guys to oblivion, but nevertheless I was happy being with them. (Please take note that by "guys" I didn't mean that I dated them simultaneously)

Physically, I think I lose some weight, and I've had my hair long and wavy, long and stick-straight, long and curly, short and curly, and now short and straight.

I think that I'm still the same person that I was two years ago, it's just that I'm a better version.

No comments: