Sunday, November 10, 2013

Drugs and Alcohol Don't Mix

Day 10: Your views on drugs and alcohol

I am against any kind of drugs, except medical of course. That has been and will always be my stand. I just don't get it. People know that it's not good for them, yet they still use it. Many lives were lost to drugs, many relationships and families have been broken because of drugs too. And besides, I heard those stuff are really expensive. I would rather spend my hard earned money on food, a new pair of shoes, clothes and some more food. My kind of high is the high you get from shopping and eating. 

It's a different story when it comes to alcohol though. I drink, yes I do. But I'm not an alcoholic (that's what all alcoholic says) and I'm sure about that. But I do enjoy a bottle of beer every once in a while with my friends, or a glass or two of Cosmo. Or we can get crazy and gulp a pitcher in one sitting. I don't know what's with drinking, but it's fun especially when you drink with your friends on a Saturday night and not worrying about getting a hangover the next day because it's a Sunday.


No comments: