Friday, November 8, 2013

Worries?

Day 8: Something You're Currently a Worrying About

I don't get worried so easily. So if I worry, it is really something worth worrying for. I'm like a guy when it comes to dealing with things. I compartmentalize. If there's something bothering me, I don't obsess on it. If I have something far more important to do, I pack that thing that's bothering me and put it at the back of my brain and open it when I'm able and ready. Actually, I already have a garage at the farthest corner of my brain full of unopened boxes. I know it's unhealthy but it works for me.

Ok, so much of my "unhealthy" habit and let's get back to business. The thing that's worrying me now is work. I have deadlines to meet and big projects to develop. I'm not worried because I won't be able to deliver because I know I can. But I'm worried because I might be so focused on my work and forget about living. It already happened before and cost me my relationship at that time. I just don't want to make the same mistake again. But on second thought, I'm not in a relationship so I don't have to worry about a thing. 

No comments: